Want to work in a company that will absolutely rock your world?
Artzibit is an avant-garde AR start-up, which is about to change the entire Art Industry; By helping buyers see what they can’t imagine.
Featured in Forbes, E27, Business Times and a plethora of other international publications, our cutting-edge technology brings artists and buyers closer than ever, by implementing ground breaking augmented reality, marketplace, sales & fulfilment.
As part of the Absolute Collective group of companies, you’ll be part of a team of business minded technologists active across 3 locations and over 30 people surrounding the Pacific Ocean; Singapore, San Francisco and Manila – promising an inclusive yet diverse experience.
Want to be our next Rockstar?
We are currently looking for a Project Executive based in our Manila office who is passionate about the Art Space. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Be given the opportunity to interact & onboard a global community of visual artists and photographers.
- Be required to actively manage customers, identity product gaps and suggest new ideas to help grow market share, improve the customer experience & drive growth.
- Be part of a small motivated team with a very flat organization structure, having direct access to the Group Project & Product Leads, as well as Brand CEOs – presenting business documentation to them on a regular basis.
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you in love with the arts, and have a passion for all things beautiful?
- Do you love engaging in interesting conversations with funky, quirky & cool visual artists?
- Are you computer literate, with basic skills in Microsoft Word & Excel?
- Are you social media savvy & extremely comfortable rocking up as one of our cool brand ambassadors?
- Are you flexible and easy to work with, ready to deal with the challenges of working in a pioneering new Start-Up?
ARE YOU READY FOR A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE?
ABSOLUTE/C powers a global network of brands with unique reach, extensive resources and exceptional people.
You’ll be based in Manila, with opportunities to travel to our Singapore Headquarters on a regular basis.
Don’t miss your chance! Please send your convincing application in English (CV, motivation letter with earliest start date & relevant references).